Pledge Rewards

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED. You may still read and comment on these ideas, but voting and new ideas in this forum is closed.

- Post your ideas for the game itself in the GAME IDEAS forum (be sure to read items marked as WILL or WON’T DO, so you don’t duplicate).
- Post your questions for the developers in the Q&A forum, and vote on which questions are most important to you.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. A coice between Colin and Monte's novellas or and add-on for the later one?

I'm at the 45$ pledge and am more interested in the Monte novella (since it's more about the Ninth World). Maybe create an add-on for just that one or make that we can chose between those two?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Randomize where you place tombstones, not alphabetically

My last name starts with a 'Y', I don't want my tombstone placed at the end of the world because of that! ( or end of the 9th world as the case may be)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  In-Game  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include the digital novella compilation in 65$ reward

Torment is all about story, right? And novellas are supposed to add width and depth to the story. Some people like me would have such a game only as a physical copy to put it proudly on the shelf with their favorite games. I'm still trying to make up my mind if having the DVD (and the strategy guide I couldn't care less about) and paying 77$ is better than having novellas+soundtracks+artworks for 50$, but if you'd add novellas to the first physical tier I'll go for it definitely.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Physical Goods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Planescape: Torment retrospective to $75 and $80 tier.

I wish to hear/see this retrospective, but I'm not sure if it's for $80 tier too.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Physical Comic Compilation and Numenera Torment Sourcebook!

Ideally included in $500 plus tiers; the digital versions can stay as add-on exlusives.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Physical Goods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Patience" option for signed goods

Rich Burlew's OotS reprint drive* added some 'patience' options, where you were able to get signed goods, but with no guarantees on timing - which meant he was able to offer more signed goods without condemning him to 24/7 signing for several weeks!

I am a sucker for collector's editions, and would dearly love to get mine signed given the incredible team here - but it's a jump from ~$100 to ~$500, and as amazing as you guys are I'm afraid $400 is a bit of a steep jump.

But if we could pledge an additional sum, accepting that our…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Physical Goods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Collector's Edition box as an add-on to digital tiers

As someone who pledged for one of the high digital tiers, I'd like the option to pay extra for a physical collector's edition box. I really like the mix of things in the Numenera Scholar tier, but I'd also like to add the game's physical box to my game shelf. I'll likely end up buying the collector's edition at some point after iit eventually comes out, but I (and, I suspect, a fair number of other backers) would prefer to add that money toward my pledge now instead so it would help further development.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Physical Goods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A $1 Add-On of some kind.

A forum badge or title, an extra dagger at the beginning of the game, a pair of "Kicker Boots", anything that is cheap to do. Easy way to increase funding.

Kickstarter projects in the past have used "Everyone increase by $1" as a way to bump up popularity/visibility on Kickstarter, while increasing funding.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Offer an option for online gaming communities to contribute to

As you may be aware, a lot of members from RPGcodex, GameBanshee, NeoGAF, etc., donated a lot of money to Project Eternity because they could have their own taverns--or, in other words, contribute as a collective to get their own taverns (or carve their names on tavern tables--or leave their names in tomes, etc.). You appear to have shot this idea down om your community forums here. Now these communities don't have to necessarily contribute to taverns, but you might want to provide these online gaming communities an option to to contribute to something else as a collective if they…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Special  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Digital versions of the Numenera Corebook/Player's guide as add-ons

Several people suggested to add the e-books to lower tiers, an alternative to this would be to offer them in the "kickstarter add-ons", so people who can't afford the 130+ tiers could still add the e-books as add-ons.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Digital  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. $200/$250 Digital tier

Can we please have a digital tier around $200 its such a big gap from $125 to the next digital tier at $350, I think many international backers limit themselves too digital tiers, So hopefully it should be popular and people allready at the higher physical tiers wont downgrade for a digital tier.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Digital  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mobile App for maps, strategy guide etc

Having a digital strategy guide and map files as a digital reward is a great idea, but unless backers are running multi-monitor setups, have access to more than one computer, or don't mind printing off hundreds of pages it'll be tough to use them in tandem with the game while playing.

Since a huge number of people have smartphones, and I imagine an even greater proportion will by the time December 2014/release comes around, I think it'd be great to have some kind of mobile app for some of the digital rewards.

It wouldn't have to be anything fancy (I…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Digital  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Special Loot Bag tie-in with Dwarven Forge

How about a special very limited availability loot bag containing some of the Dwarven Forge dungeon miniatures along with a special set of Numenera specific monsters, creatures, and player characters? types and numbers to be determined

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/dwarven-forges-game-tiles-revolutionary-miniature/?ref=kicktraq

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Special  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Provide the option to "gift" a pledge if possible

Basically the title explains it - I think it would be nice to have the option to gift a pledge to someone else. I know some might say that one could just pledge at a higher level that provides access to more copies or whatever, but the whole experience of backing a project like this on Kickstarter is not the same as pre-ordering a game. It's being part of the creation process, included in the updates, etc, and it would be a nice thing to gift to someone who would enjoy it. I think some other Kickstarters are doing it…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Digital  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ideas for the backer only store.

Please let me purchase Beta access, Wasteland 2, (project eternity items if Obsidian will let you), and other items that i can receive as i wait for the completion of T:TON. Also, if you hit the stretch goal to add avellone, please do a double interview explaining the planned differences between T:TON and PE as i am looking forward to both games.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Live video casting from the kickstarter campaign closing party

I, like many other backers, will not be able to attend the closing party, even though I really want to. So my suggestion is this: organise a live video casting from the kickstarter campaign closing party, available for all backers. That way we will at least be able to see all the epic fun you guys will be having without us. :-/ :D

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Special  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Wasteland 2 to the $350 digital tier

Include Wasteland 2 with the $350 digital Tier.

The difference between the $125 digital Tier and the $350 one are only an epitaph and writing an in game item. Those are great rewards, but $225 just for those two things?

I think the $350 should have Wasteland 2 included with it, and maybe even another small bonus. It's not even halfway sold out as of this writing. Let's add some perks and sell it out! :)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    considering  ·  0 comments  ·  Digital  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "In-game" screen like waterfall from Project Eternity

Actually it's more Torment Kickstarter idea, but since that forum is closed I post it here.
    Basically, if possible (well it's only 10 days to go), let's show a "prototype" screen showing desired in-game look.
    That will likely (since it worked for PE) generate much interest, buzz, reposts, and maybe even more nostalgia & pledges.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Alternative Coffee table Concept Artbook

Add a coffee table sized concept artbook (180 page to use as an example) option to the add-ons sections. If that isn't possible I would suggest this idea be made at a later stage, after the development of the game is complete. Speaking for a few people, I feel like the smaller books are not adequate for the art lovers amongst us, who would pay a larger sum for this to happen.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pledge Reward: Design a Tavern or a Cult/Rival Adventuring party

Sooo...I know I kind of ripped this off the list of pledge rewards Project Eternity has. But even though I don't have the money myself, I would like to see what the fans of Torment would come up with if they were allowed to design and name their own Tavern or Inn.

Same with Cults. I'm sure that as soon as people saw that Cults came into the game they came up with their own awesome, creepy or wacky Cults. And if that's not an option? Well, maybe there are other Adventuring parties roaming around look for meres. And I'm…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  In-Game  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Pledge Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base